Saturday, June 30, 2012

If you can't handle the heat..

I still can't believe the people who I am sharing my life with for the next week. Everyone here is too bizarre to be real. Why does everyone insist on spoon feeding me??

A guy taught me how to see the energy of a leaf yesterday morning. Honestly. Half the things he says just have to be made up but you know he believes himself. And that sometimes rubs off on you.

There's a 56 year old from Singapore who pats you on the back after everything he says, which is usually thank you no matter what you do or say. And then he will say 'oh I will be so sad when you are gone'..

Another fellow who heals through a native american drum sort of thing.

Then a guy who does sweats.

I could go on. The weird, but maybe not so weird, thing is I love spending time with all of them. And I think I'm actually beginning to believe in this energy stuff. People may think it's bogus or that it's some shaman thing but it's fairly practical. Many thought Prince Charles was crazy when he talked to his plants, but research shows it helps them grow. He was sending his energy to them and it worked. As the kiwis would say- the proof is in the pudding.


Mom here are the photo's you have been requesting. I didn't even realize I had them on my phone. It's your lucky day :)
'The Lone Gumtree'

View from Tauhara
How long has it been since I saw library card index? Second grade.

Plant tissue paper. Yup.

What's in her bowl? Hot cocoa.
My caravan. Yes that my laundry all over the place. And yes it is surprisingly warmer than my room was.

Said room. As you can see my side was the clean one.
Tauhara centre.



2 comments:

nzewde said...

I think what he was sending them was his carbon dioxide.

nzewde said...

But otherwise, I love this!!! Keep writing, please, thanks!