Friday, June 22, 2012

Treasures

There is a resident woofer lady who does the dinners here. She is a refugee from Zimbabwe and had to leave her home country at the age of 65. She is incredibly lovely and sweet. After having her home shot at and intense inflation she had to leave. Not to mention she was involved politically so the target was rather large on her. Leaving her successful business behind and coming to NZ with nothing, suffering from PTSD, she is still a happy person. I'm inspired by her and the life she now leads.

I have finished HP4 audiobook via my ipod and it was like reading it the first time. I was gasping with shock and responding so often, it's a completely different experience I'm so glad I was given the files! But now I really want to listen to 5 which I dont have. But a girl from China is here with me and after sharing our love of Doctor Who we stumbled upon our other favorite British National Treasure: Steven Fry. And girlfriend has 4 of his audio books which she has given me. Huzzah!! Let it be known I love everything he has to say, including him talking about his wicked case of diarrhea and then segue into facts about Peru. Steven Fry is the man.

No comments: