Monday, July 9, 2012

Auckland Again


Rugby.

Roast Chicken, stuffing, veggies.



Pumpkin Pie. Of sorts.
 4th of July I was in Taupo at the Meditation Centre. Not really a place of meditation but it was still cool. they made me an American dinner in celebration of Independence Day. Ever so thoughtful. the Singapore guy made the pumpkin pie. I was excited for all the kiwi's to try it since pumpkin is never a sweet but a savory. Alas, I forgot this dude was a health nut and you could taste the eggs more than the pumpkin. He didn't add any sugar. Nuff said. It was nasty. but the thought was there and thats what counts?

I'm back at my Uncle's and so happy, I have missed them oodles! Aunt Mary is back on both feet. They are returning the crutches today and she is ecstatic.

It's sad having to explain to everyone why I'm back in Auckland. With only a week left my time here seems so short. I've been wracking my brain for things I need to do so to double check I'm not missing out on any experiences. Wish me luck!

No comments: