Monday, June 18, 2012

Heads Up, 7 Up

Does anyone even remember the point of this game? Everyone puts their head down and a few students would go around tapping people on the shoulder. But then did they have to guess who tapped them??

Just thought I would make a disclaimer that I'm going to be one of those annoying people who talk about their feelings and good intentions from now on. As if you havent already noticed. I'm off to Taupo today for another meditation/yoga retreat center but this time I'm wwoofing. I've heard great things about it and I figure it's run by a couple from Scotland so you know it will be fabulous. I just ran into 4 people who were at meditation with me and one of them is about to head off to the airport back to Germany, so sad! But it was great to see how everyone was doing a few days after. I may or may not have had a break down Sunday afternoon. Who knew it would be so intense? Promise more happy posts to follow!

No comments: